Sunday, March 1, 2009

Updates and whatnot...

So yea, it's been a minute since my last post, but I've been busy and lost in my list of things to do. I was mainly consumed by the cleaning up/rearranging of my home studio, but I did have the chance to get out of the house a bit here and there, thankfully.

Here's a quick recap of the past few weeks...sorta...

I have been frustrated as fuhhh with work stuff, life stuff, family stuff, etc...but trying my best to deal with/accept it all as best as possible. I have had a couple of those epiphanic moments...where I've realized a lot about a lot, if that makes any sense. Anyway, long story short, it made me lose focus for a sec, but I quickly recovered back into focus of everything that is truly important for me to focus on at the moment...and in the future for that matter. It's funny how things can change so quick sometimes, and quite the opposite other times...but alas, that's life, as they say...whoever "they" are.

I've been blessed with getting to know some really cool peeps lately too (shouts to my girls from RNDM and some of my peeps from work), which is cool and refreshing. I haven't partied as much as usual lately, but it's all good. Sometimes I just have to accept that too...like hanging out with a friend and watching Vicky Cristina Barcelona tonite, getting home at a decent time for a change. Great movie by the way...Penelope's Oscar was well-deserved! And God bless Scarlett Johansson! Anyway, I think that was a bit of an ADD/rant moment, but fuck it, it's my blog right? I'm entitled to do that.

Oh, almost forgot!...if anyone's into knowing the latest celeb gossip, you MUST check out a brand new blog by my adopted little sister La Femme Fatale like asap! In her words..."READ IT, FOLLOW IT, LOVE IT!" Look out Perez and TMZ! Homegirl knows her shiet!!! Ok, that's about all I can think of for now, but I will be posting more frequently from now on (hopefully)...and the InfiniGlo blog is up and running, but is post-less at the moment, as I've been busy and haven't gotten around to posting anything yet. Oh!...the Winter Music Conference is right around the corner as well, and it will hopefully bring us some great opportunities. Stay tuned here and to my mobile blog, and of course, support the cause(s) via those links posted under the links section! Peace and Love.

No comments: