Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I know I'm a lil late...

But!...I just wanted to share the latest video from Kanye with y'all, which I might add, is a truly creative piece of work. Anyone that talks shit about him based on a video they might've seen of him flipping out at an award show or an interview, can suck it! The man has a great deal of talent, which you can't deny, but occasionally he got a little carried away. So what? It happens. The dude's learned from his mistakes, and he seems to keep learning as it happens. He's been humble various times in interviews, songs, and even in his latest performances. I was fortunate enough to go to the Glow in the Dark Tour when it came to Miami, and it was amazing! All the acts were great, of course, but Ye's set was really dope and creative. He recently also did a vh1 Storytellers, and that too was pretty awesome. I can totally understand him when he overreacts about his music not winning or stuff like that because I'm a musician, and I know exactly how it feels to not be recognized for your achievements sometimes, especially when you're passionate about them. It happens to the best of us. Anyway, enough of my rant about Kanye, here's the video to "Welcome to Heartbreak" featuring his artist Kid Cudi. Enjoy.

No comments: