Saturday, January 3, 2009

All new for the 2-0-0-9...




For those of you that don't already know, I have a hip hop group called Diversatile, and my emcee alias is Morelli, which is my mom's maiden name, for those of you that might wonder why I chose the name...

So yea, the new year has just begun, and I'm already thinking about what I'm gonna be doing next year.  Main reason being that I have big plans and dreams, and will stop at nothing to make things happen this year.  Real talk!  

I started this blog last year and this is my first post, so I'm making the effort to start posting more often, cuz the truth is, I usually have a lot to say about just about anything, so why not post some shit up for peeps to read, right?  

At the same time, this is MY blog, for MY thoughts, that I wanna share with peeps out there, so if you don't like it, oh well.  If you have some comments, hopefully positive ones, feel free.  

Anyway, up next for me this year is making my company's name and artists/projects household names.  I've been working on this for almost 10 years now, but only really been putting the heart into it over the past couple of years.  Shit's hard work, nah mean?  And on top of that, I've had tons of shit in the way...school, girls, family, friends, myself....now I'm over all that shit...letting shit get in the way of my success I mean.  I've learned how to prioritize my life, to include family and friends, girls as well...just not too concerned with settling down any time soon.  Gotta get my shit together first!

In the meantime, in between time...I have a cool job that I love...working for one of, if not the best, companies ever to exist.  I plan to make some progress within the company as well, so it's like a back-up plan, that isn't really a back-up plan...if that makes any sense.  I guess what I mean is that I'm not gonna neglect my job for my personal plans and vice versa.  

Ok, so now that I've broken the ice, so to speak, I hope peeps out there keep tuning in and find what I have to say interesting, at least some of the time.  We got a whole new direction this year, with a barrier-breaking administration coming our way, and other positive things like hybrid cars and organic foods...so let's make the best of 2009, and learn from our mistakes in 2008.  I will at least.  Thanks for tuning in.  Peace and love.

Morelli ...a.k.a. Gianni, amongst other names.

myspace.com/infiniglo
myspace.com/diversatile
myspace.com/peurgneousmuzik
myspace.com/giannimorelli
myspace.com/thegfactory

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wooooo gianni =]