Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Delayed post...

but better late than never, I say. Anyway, I have a ton of new/new to me music y'all should check out asap, so bear with me. I'll post some videos too. Enjoy.

Diplo & Laidback Luke - Hey EP...dope electro/house/bassy/synthy shit, can't help but make you move and shake...or something like that.
Kanye West - Stronger (A-Trak remix)...self-explanatory.
Three 6 Mafia feat. Sean Kingston, Flo Rida, & Tiesto (yes, him) - Feel It...I was skeptical about this collabo at first, but it's actually a pretty dope track for the clubs...so props to them...and extra props for collabing with Tiesto, who I'm not a fan of really, but it's always great to have different genre artists making some good music.
MGMT - Electric Feel (Justice Remix)...I'm not a fan of MGMT at all, but Justice did a great job of making this popular track dope enough for me to enjoy it. (saw Justice live last Friday, I'll post about that later, with pics and videos!)
Daft Punk - Human After All (Guy-Man After All Justice Remix)...omg...HOT shit...straight up.
N.A.S.A. - The Spirit of Apollo...an album that was like 7 yrs in the making...featuring some of the weirdest, but coolest sets of line-ups for collabos...good stuff.
Walé feat. Lady Gaga - Chillin...good shit.
Walé- Pretty Girls...catchy hook, and dope track overall.


No comments: