Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So I got to watch Inglourious Basterds again, and yea, that is truly a great film. Some of Quentin's best work, really...but the actors are all great too, especially Brad Pitt. Dude is hilarious in it! Oh, and Eli Roth as "the bear jew" is fuckin great too. I love the fact that all the actors are almost all foreign, so they actually speak the languages in the film. I think that makes a huge impact on making a great film.

Anyway, still have yet to see District 9 though, so maybe that'll happen sometime this week...we'll see I guess. Been working on a lot of InfiniGlo related stuff like music (duh), logos, videos, etc...so I'm excited as much as I am frustrated...mainly because I'm not ill with the PhotoShop skills like I want to be...so yea, making shit happen on there how I want it, isn't the easiest thing for me. Nonetheless, I do my best to fuck with the programs enough to at least learn the basics. I have the potential artistically for visual shit, but being that I'm not familiar with those wonderful programs, I have to kinda just half-ass logos, etc, until I have someone that can either recreate what I want, or at least clean it up. I can take some dope pics with a regular camera, or draw up some cool shit, but can't for the life of me translate that into the digital visual stuff...oh, but I will! Little by little! Moving on...

I been listening to the Blackout 2 album from Red & Meth, and I gotta say, it's no 5-mic classic, but it's worth a listen for the most part. It's what you'd usually expect from them, so it is what it is, feel me? I'm not done with the album yet, only half-way, but I've like it so far...I'll recap later on. I think I'm gonna start posting up critiques of music and films soon. I've been thinking about it for some time, but never actually do it...but! I figure, since blogs about shit can help make a presence for a blogger, then fuck it, why not talk some shit (good and/or bad) about movies and music, right? (writing this as I'm bobbin' my head to "How Bout Dat" from the Blackout 2 album...good shit.)

Ok to be continued as usual...be sure to check out the InfiniGlo Blog too. There's gonna be a lot of updates coming soon...like very soon...so stay tuned y'all! Peace and love.

No comments: